Each year, Stampin’ Up brings out new In-Colors. They are on-trend and exciting, and oooohhh, how we love them so. We even get to keep them around for two years, but then they retire… so sad. BUT, at the same time we get NEW colors in their place to love so our color line is unique and always on-trend!
For this card, I wanted to highlight our retiring In-Colors, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, and Lemon Lime Twist. I chose to showcase how these colors coordinate together, and how simple it is to put a wow into a card just by combining our exclusive colors!
I stamped the largest sentiment in the stamp set in Black Stazon and then just colored the letters and the banner in with my In-Color markers. Such a simple process… add some ribbon and a few sequins for some sparkle, and VOILA’. These colors are still available, but only until June 3rd, so get them now before they are gone for good!
Oh, and you see those black smudges, welllll… that’s not gunk on your screen, that is on my card. That is what happens when its late at night and you’re so focused on your coloring that you neglect to check your fingers for ink…. sigh…. Some people may be embarrassed about that, and refuse to show it off or showcase it, BUT NOT ME! As I always say: “If you want perfect, you go to Hallmark, if you want awesome, you go handmade”! That is why I call my blog Stampin Awesome… because the cards and projects arent always perfect, but they are AWESOME because they are HANDMADE! And guess what? Nobody I’ve ever given a card to has EVER returned it or smirked that it had a smudge on it… they immediately recognize that it is handmade and because of that, they know it’s awesome and love it even more!
Scroll down below to see all the items I used in making this card. You can click any of the items and they will link you to my online store where you can purchase them and make your very own awesome handmade cards!
Thanks for looking!
If you need any stamping supplies, or want to some stamping tips, I would love to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the SHOP button on the top of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. (it’s always open!)
- Don’t Miss Out! You Earn Stampin’ Rewards when your Merchandise Subtotal reaches $150.00!
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Join my Awesome Team of Stampers here
- Use the Demonstrator Directory to select me as your team leader!
- Contact me about classes or other questions via email: email@example.com
Cardstock cuts for this project:
- Lemon Lime Twist – 5-1/2″ x 11″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black (2 pieces) – 5-1/4″ x 4″ panel, & a 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White – 4″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Powder Pink — 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Tranquil Tide — 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Berry Burst — 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″
- Fresh Fig — 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: